GNU/HURD with GRUB difficulty

From: kevin bullock
Subject: GNU/HURD with GRUB difficulty
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:59:56 -0500

Hello all.  I very much want to help in what little I can with GNU/HURD.
I am running Ubuntu GNU/Linux.  Upon installation I left a 2 GB
partition for GNU.  I downloaded the iso 1 image and installed to the
partition.
When I reboot I press escape (I think), press 'C' and get to the grub>
prompt.  Following the installation instructions, I type
find/bootgnumach.gz.  I get a file not found error.  I try other files
and get the same error.
Is this enough info for someone(s) to help? Thanks much.

Kevin