Re: Nonsupported LAN

From: Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas
Subject: Re: Nonsupported LAN
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:07:27 -0600

I've tried the offline way of apt, however rebooting from one OS to
the other just to update packages and install new ones requires lots
of patience, and actually I desisted (not only because I couldn't do
apt stuff directly from hurd, also because I didn't have any
connection with local LAN, and no connection with the world from hurd,
that's kind of hard), but it's a method that actually works, the
documentation pages in debian/hurd include all required information...