Using some kind of init= in Hurd

From: Alejandro Serrano
Subject: Using some kind of init= in Hurd
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 23:15:25 +0200

Hi,
I'm becoming very interested in Hurd, and I've seen one of the things that is needed is a sysvinit implementation. I was thinking on using InitNG instead, but before I start, I would like to know whether it is possible to send a signal to the kernel as you can do to Linux via GRUB, something like init=/usr/bin/initng. Because, if it is not possible, this port would be really difficult.

Thanks in advance,
Serras

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com