In QEMU: "ide0: buggy RZ1000 interface: disabled read-ahead"

From: Yan Li
Subject: In QEMU: "ide0: buggy RZ1000 interface: disabled read-ahead"
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:51:47 +0800

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to install Debian/Hurd K10 CD in QEMU, following the
instructions from "hurd-doc/Cook-book" on the CD.  But after
installation of the base system, I booted the Hurd from hda1 using the
GRUB CD ISO shipped with the K10 CD, and got the following error
messages flood on screen on and on:

ide0: buggy RZ1000 interface: disabled read-ahead

Any suggestion? I'm reinstalling it now.

Thanks in advance.

Host OS: Fedora Core 4
uname -r: 2.6.16-1.2108_FC4
QEMU: 0.8.0 with KQEMU Accelerator