Re: In QEMU: "ide0: buggy RZ1000 interface: disabled read-ahead"

From: Yan Li
Subject: Re: In QEMU: "ide0: buggy RZ1000 interface: disabled read-ahead"
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:03:42 +0800

Hi,

Thank you.  But I've read that before and found nothing helpful on
Hurd (it just told you how to tickle the Linux kernel, imho).

Another installation today showed same problem as before.

I wonder why the other users that running Hurd on QEMU haven't report
this problem yet, while I thought my approach to install Hurd was so
straightforward that every sane Hurd installation on QEMU would
trigger this problem. Perhaps my QEMU binary from Fedora is
corrupted??