maximum size of Hurd partitions

From: arnuld
Subject: maximum size of Hurd partitions
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:56:59 +0530

what can be the maximum size of Hurd partitions. i read that Hurd can
handle a maximum size of 2 GB. i want to use this partitioning scheme

/            5 GB
swap     2 GB  (will share it from "Arch GNU/Linux")
/usr        10 GB

i posted the same on Debian GNU/Hurd mailing list and i was told
Debian Hurd supports partitions larger than 2 GB, how about the Hurd
itself apart from the Debian distro

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/
-- people say RMS is arrogant and when i emailed him about some question i