RE: Java device drivers

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Java device drivers
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:15:32 -0400

Hello!
Actually yes you are. I'm not sure about the release date, but those
characters at SUN are indeed planning on releasing the JDK in an open source
format. As for what license they are choosing there is talk of them choosing
the same GPL version that nearly everything we use is covered under. It
might be their current one that the open source form of Sun Solaris is
covered under.

It keeps surfacing at every single Sun Solaris meeting I attend.

--
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi