Re: Cross-compile GNU/Hurd?

From: Shakthi Kannan
Subject: Re: Cross-compile GNU/Hurd?
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:45:54 +0530

Hi Thomas,

----- On 10/8/07, Thomas Schwinge <tschwinge@gnu.org> wrote:
| Would you link to integrate all that stuff into the main Hurd wiki,
| <http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/>, instead of beginning to duplicate so
| much?
\--

As posted by Vikram, he will take care of it now.

-----
| I've never been using such an IDE (I assume that Eclipse is an IDE,
| right?), but sure, why not.  My IDE is Emacs.
\--

1. I don't use IDEs.
2. GNU Emacs is more than an IDE :)

But, it is only a suggestion to provide an integrated build
environment for gnubies, who can simply get started with
development/testing.

Thanks for your prompt response and help,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com