Re: glibc installation help

From: Da Zheng
Subject: Re: glibc installation help
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:13:37 +0100

Bharath Kumar wrote:
hi,
Suggest me the supporting tools needed and the steps to compile the glibc 2.7 on hurd.Where can i find the tools for hurd.

You can compile glibc in the same way as you do it in Linux. You can google it.

I suggest you to get the source code of glibc with "apt-get source glibc" from Debian repository, and then run "./debian/rules patch". It is the easiest way to get a buildable glibc for Hurd.

Zheng Da