Re: Introducing FOSS Factory -- a Bounty System for GNU Hurd Work

From: Tanguy LE CARROUR
Subject: Re: Introducing FOSS Factory -- a Bounty System for GNU Hurd Work
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 12:56:09 +0200

Hallo!

2011/5/2 Thomas Schwinge <thomas@schwinge.name>
| Hey, I have more money than time or programming skills, and I'd like to
| help GNU Hurd development specifically -- how can we arrange for this,
| where can I donate money for GNU Hurd development?
Oh, it sounds exactly like me! ^_^'

As its principal idea, FOSS Factory, <http://www.fossfactory.org/>, means
to serve as a hub and organizational platform for connecting Free/Open
Source Software developers with monetary sponsors.  From
<http://www.fossfactory.org/aboutus.php>:
Great! This is exactly the kind of tools I was looking for!
The only problem for me would have been to set up the projects and the tasks! Thanks for having done that! :-)
I'll add money this evening to different "container" projects. But if someone feels like working on a task that is not "funded", feel free to ask me so I can move some money.

Thanks for the good work Thomas!

Cheers,
Tanguy