<http://darnassus.sceen.net/~hurd-web/> is the new <http://www.bddebian.

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: <http://darnassus.sceen.net/~hurd-web/> is the new <http://www.bddebian.com:8888/~hurd-web/>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 23:38:39 +0100

Hi!

As Barry's zenhost, the Xen dom0 that is, or rather was, hosting, amongst
others, snubber, the machine behind <http://www.bddebian.com:8888/>, has
now been down for more than half a year already, with no immediate hope
of getting it back in service, and Richard, on the other hand, has been
more than willing to begin hosting, on his darnassus machine, a new
instance of our web pages/wiki conglomerate, we have then been working,
again already a month ago..., on setting that up, and now I finally got
around to finishing this transition.  <http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/>
has been updated, and
<http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/contributing/web_pages.html> in
particular again tells a true story about how to work on the pages.  In
short, <http://darnassus.sceen.net/~hurd-web/> is the new
<http://www.bddebian.com:8888/~hurd-web/>.

Grüße,
 Thomas