Contributing to Hurd

From: Sooraj Tom
Subject: Contributing to Hurd
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:35:55 +0530

Hi,
I am Sooraj Tom, final year undergraduate student in CS at Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad. I took up 'Contributing to Hurd' as my Bachelor thesis project. I have familiarized myself with the concepts of Mach but has no prior experience except doing the sample exercises in the Hurd site. I have a limited time frame of one and a half months to finish my project.

My mentor and I were thinking of taking up the task of adding documentation for the lwip-hurd port.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or resources.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sooraj Tom
Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad