Problems during Debian GNU/Hurd boot in a real PC

From: Almudena Garcia
Subject: Problems during Debian GNU/Hurd boot in a real PC
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 23:52:07 +0200

Hi all:

Today, after install and update Debian GNU/Hurd in a real PC, I found some problems during the boot, which lock Hurd booting.

The first problem is during Hurd servers bootstrap: the bootstrap stops after load exec server, and the Hurd boot is stopped.

Sometimes I got skip first problem, I find a second problem with DHCP process.
When Hurd try to start a DHCP process, the DHCP client freeze and stop the boot.

I try to update sometimes, but the problem continues.
I attach some images with screenfetch of the problems,

How can I solve this problem?
Thanks