info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] Great career perspectives in Europe and North America

From: Yesenia Riley
Subject: [Info-gnuts] Great career perspectives in Europe and North America
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:33:37 -0060

Attention all European and North American residents!

Australia based Online Gambling Concern is looking for enthusiastic employees in North America and Europe.

The number of our online gamblers has begun to increase rapidly thanks to the growing popularity of our Gambling Concern. We offer maximum entertainment to our gamblers.

We have different vacancies with IT, management, payment processing and organizing features

If you would like to apply for any of the vacancy we have available, You must:

Be over 21 and
Be ready to use Internet around 2-3 times per day, bank account or e-wallet initially provided by our Online Gambling Concern, Mobile or land line phone number
Contact our foreign gamblers via email or via phone and be ready to act quickly if it is required

We offer part time employment during the first 2 months of our cooperation with a monthly gross salary of 3500 USD.
You can apply for a full-time employment if You succeed during the first 2 months of our cooperation.

If You are interested and would like to get more info about the Company and the offers available, please reply and confirm which country and region You are from

Attention: India, China and African region are not participating in this enrollment.

Good luck and thank You for Your time