info-lilypond

Lilypond 1.7.3

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Lilypond 1.7.3
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:59:27 +0200

Lily 1.7.3 is released. Attractions:

 * Real front-port of 1.6.x -- apparently, I've borked something with
   1.7.2

 * Spacing tweaks for grace notes and clefs etc at the end of the line

 * Multi measure rests can now use breve rests instead of whole rests.

 * Variables can now also be assigned in Scheme, i.e.

         \header  {
           #(define composer "W.A. Mozart")
         }

 * Various small bugfixes.

2002-10-13  Rune Zedeler  <address@hidden>

        * lily/accidental-engraver.cc: Fix
        grace-in-the-beginning-of-measure bug caused by the resent
        partial-measure fix.

        * lily/stem.cc: reversed noteheads overlap half of the stem. (Full
        overlap looks too crowded)

2002-10-13  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * lily/parser.yy (assignment): allow SCM expression as assignment.

        * lily/include/music-output-def.hh (class Music_output_def):
        * lily/music-output-def.cc:
        * lily/paper-def.cc:
        * scm/font.scm (markup-to-properties):
        * lily/parser.yy (music_output_def_body):
        remove style_sheet_

2002-10-12  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * ly/grace-init.ly (startGraceMusic): shorten default grace stem
        length.

        * input/regression/spacing-to-grace.ly: new file.

        * input/regression/spacing-end-of-line.ly: new file.

        * lily/note-spacing.cc (get_spacing): take into account breakable
        stuff sticking out at the left (time sig change at line break).

        * lily/spacing-spanner.cc (breakable_column_spacing): junk weird
        raggedright code.

        * scm/music-functions.scm (make-voice-props-set): add
        staff-position for mm rests.

        * lily/spacing-spanner.cc (musical_column_spacing): shrink space
        before grace notes a little.

        * lily/parser.yy (sup_quotes): use '\'' for sup_quotes.

        * lily/break-align-interface.cc (do_alignment): right-edge spacing
        key adds space at the end of line.

2002-10-11  Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <address@hidden>

        * scm/sketch.scm: Fix beams.

        * buildscripts/mf-to-table.py: Add EncodingScheme.

        * scm/sketch.scm: Resurrect.

2002-10-11  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * lily/multi-measure-rest.cc: use breve rests for measure lengths
        longer than 4/4. Patch courtesy Kim Shrier <address@hidden>.

2002-10-10  Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <address@hidden>

        * stepmake/stepmake/c++-rules.make: Fixes for bison 1.50.

        * lily/lexer.ll (My_lily_lexer): Avoid silly flex induced gcc warnings.

2002-10-11  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * lily/my-lily-lexer.cc (prepare_for_next_token): use previous
        token for origin information.

        * lily/parser.yy (My_lily_lexer): do identifier location and
        cloning from lexer.

        * scm/music-functions.scm (make-multi-measure-rest): move mmrest
        logic out of the parser. Add bar checks on both ends.

        * Documentation/user/refman.itely (Multi measure rests): add more
        notes about mm rests.

2002-10-10  Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <address@hidden>

        * input/regression/bar-scripts.ly: Re-enable.

        * lily/parser.yy:
        * stepmake/stepmake/c++-rules.make: Fixes for bison 1.51 to be
        released rsn.  Bison 1.50 has a crucial bug and won't work.

        * lily/lexer.ll (My_lily_lexer): Avoid silly flex induced gcc warnings.

2002-10-07  Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <address@hidden>

        * input/regression/bar-scripts.ly: Blunt documentation build fix.

2002-10-05  Jan Nieuwenhuizen  <address@hidden>

        * Actually merge changes since 1.6.4 besides ChangeLog, and
        resolve conflicts.  Lots of updates, hope all is well.

        * cygwin/lilypond.hint (requires): Add ghostscript.

        * scm: Update some (c).

2002-10-07  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * input/test/{various}.ly: add \header fields and texidoc strings.

[1.6.4 changes elided]

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen