info-lilypond

LilyPond 2.5.19 released

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 2.5.19 released
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:18:55 +0200

Hi!

I just uploaded Lily 2.5.19.  The NEWS file lists the following
novelties,

   * `lilypond-book' now makes `lilypond' print line numbers relative
     to the input file for every error message.

   * The command `\epsfile' allows inclusion of EPS graphics into
     markup texts.

   * There is a music function `\musicDisplay', which will display a
     music expression as indented Scheme code.

   * A plus sign was added to the number font.

Also, there are many small bugfixes. I consider this .19 as a first
release candidate for LilyPond 2.6.0, so please test this one
thoroughly.

A Fedora Core 3 binary is available from lilypond.org.
If you are a LilyPond packager, then grab this opportunity to check if
LilyPond 2.5 builds correctly on your platform.

Enjoy!

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden
LilyPond Software Design - http://www.lilypond-design.com