info-lilypond

LilyPond 2.5.26 released. Now with installers!

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 2.5.26 released. Now with installers!
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:31:42 +0200

Dear all,

I'm uploading 2.5.26. This release has a couple of small bugfixes.
LilyPond 2.6.0 will be out Real Soon Now, so check if there are any critical problems left in this release.

If you're not on Linux, that's easiest done with our two new installers:

Windows
=======
This is a native, standalone installer. It includes PDF point & click support, if you install a PDF viewer (like adobe acrobat) yourself.

  http://lilypond.org/mingw/setup.exe

MacOS X
=======
It installs with drag & drop, and comes with ClickEdit, a simple editor for PDF point & click support.

  http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/MacOS/

It may be installed next to Fink's LilyPond.

These are both beta-releases. Expect to find a few rough edges.
If you find them, let us know at address@hidden

Thanks!