info-lilypond

LilyPond 2.7.28 released

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: LilyPond 2.7.28 released
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:29:53 +0100

Lily 2.7.28 is released. This release contains numerous small fixes that were already in our GUB binaries. In addition, it has further polish for formatting of tied chords. Theses improvements were sponsored by Steve Doonan.

Binaries for our regular platforms (linux, macos, freebsd and windows) are uploaded as I type.