info-lilypond

lilypond development moved

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: lilypond development moved
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:57:48 +0100

Hello all,

we've recently switched to GIT for version control. As a temporary measure, we had a repository at repo.or.cz. However, in collaboration with the savannah hackers, I've now successfully set up a git repository at savannah. Check it out at

  http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/

the repo contains both lilypond and the website (branch web/master). All the CVS committers have push access to the git repository as well.

The push/pull URL for developers is

  ssh+git://git.sv.gnu.org/srv/git/lilypond.git

In connection with this move, I have removed all write access for developers to repo.or.cz

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com