info-lilypond

LilyPond 2.13.21 released [correction]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LilyPond 2.13.21 released [correction]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:32:00 +0100

[the previous announcement stated ".12" instead of ".21"]

We are happy to announce the release of LilyPond 2.13.21. This
release contains the usual number of bugfixes. However, a number
of critical issues still remain, so this release is intended for
developers only.

This release should be of particular interest to package
maintainers: we have made a few changes to the configure script
and the required libraries. Barring any urgent bug reports, this
is the build system and libraries that will be used for the next
stable release.

Cheers,
- Graham