info-lilypond

Release candidate 1 of 2.16 - LilyPond 2.15.8 released

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Release candidate 1 of 2.16 - LilyPond 2.15.8 released
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:41:27 -0700

LilyPond 2.15.8 is out; this is the first release candidate of the
upcoming 2.16 stable release. All users are invited to experiment
with this version. New features since 2.14.2 are listed in the
“Changes” manual on the website section about Development.
http://lilypond.org/development.html

We have already discovered 1 Critical issue with this release, so
it is no longer a candidate for release (but I already put the
announcement on the website, so I figured I'd leave it in the
subject of this email).

If you discover any other problems, please send us Bug reports so
that we don't need to cancel the next release candidate so soon.
http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html

Cheers,
- Graham