info

[gnupress] GNU Press Info Newsletter

From: Lisa M. Opus Goldstein
Subject: [gnupress] GNU Press Info Newsletter
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:55:50 -0400

Dear GNU Press fan,

Thank you for your interest in keeping up to date with new
developments in GNU Press by signing up for this occasional
newsletter.

This edition contains:

* Sale prices announced on several GNU Press titles
* GNU Emacs LISP Reference Manuals available
* Small and Medium Happy Hacking T-shirts now back in stock
* Results of survey for new GNU Project 20th Anniversary T-shirt

* Sale prices announced on several GNU Press titles

We have created a web-site only sale for several GNU Press titles with
drastically reduced prices.  Please note that these prices are only
good when ordering through our web site.

An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp, Revised Second Edition
Original Retail Price: $35.00 US
Sale Price: $21.00 (40% off)

GNU Software for MS-Windows and MS-DOS (book with CD) Second Edition
Original Retail Price: $35.00 US
Sale Price: $21.00 (40% off)

Texinfo: The GNU Documentation Format, for Version 4
Original Retail Price: $25.00 US
Sale Price: $10.00 (60% off)

* GNU Emacs LISP Reference Manuals available

We had a few bookstore returns of the GNU Emacs Lisp Reference Manual.

<http://www.gnupress.org/book3.html>