AIX libltdl

From: Howard Chu
Subject: AIX libltdl
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:18:08 -0700

Somewhat of a followup to the previous note: I also added native AIX shared
library support to ltdl.c, it's the only choice on AIX 3 and 4.[01]. Also,
the dlopen code
on AIX 4.2 isn't all that stable, so it's better to use the native stuff
anyway.
(I have a small user-mode program that can panic the kernel when using AIX
dlopen
on a corrupted shared library. Loading using the native loader doesn't have
this
problem.)

  -- Howard Chu