Re: How do I create inter-library dependencies within a single project?

From: Wesley W. Terpstra
Subject: Re: How do I create inter-library dependencies within a single project?
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:17:06 -0600

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 11:46:30AM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> "Wesley W. Terpstra" wrote:
> What version of libtool do you use? It works with both the HEAD
> and ml branch. KDE uses it extensivly on all kind of platforms.

My appologies. I checked out the HEAD cvs revision and it worked perfectly.
I didn't realize there was such a huge gap between the last released version
and the cvs archive. The cvs version fixes pretty much all the troubles I
was having. :-)

When is the next version likely to be released with all these tune ups?
1.3.5 just doesn't cut it (comparitively of course ;-).

--
Wesley W. Terpstra <address@hidden>
Javien Canada Inc. - Linux Developer