RE: Forbidden strings

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: Forbidden strings
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:53:20 +0100

That'll be fine, especially as in the future it can be extended to even
*warn* if I try to use as reserved a word that *is* an existing macro (or if
a new macro was created that conflict with my reserved word) :-)

Then we'll have both flexibility *and* (some degree of) security.

Regards,

        Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie