Re: rpath command?

From: Marc van Woerkom
Subject: Re: rpath command?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:51:34 +0100 (CET)

> > Is my libtool faulty?
>
> Nope, it's your Makefile.  Look for lines containing rpath and fix
> them (post'em here if you don't know how to fix them).  There's no
> such thing as an `rpath' command.

Ok, here are the Makefile.am files:

$(top_srcdir)/Base/src/Makefile.am:

#  we build "convenience" libs first, then bundle these into a "real" Base lib

SUBDIRS = \
        util \
        property \
        values \
        .

lib_LTLIBRARIES = libSciFacBase.la

libSciFacBase_la_SOURCES =

libSciFacBase_la_LDFLAGS = -no-undefined -version-info 0:0:0

libSciFacBase_la_LIBADD = \
        util/libSciFacBaseUtil.la \
        property/libSciFacBaseProperty.la \
        values/libSciFacBaseValues.la

$(top_srcdir)/Base/src/util/Makefile.am:

#  note use of 'top_srcdir' set by autoconf
INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/Base/inc

#  This will create a so called "convenience" library
#
#  Think of it as an intermediate collection of objects that will not serve
#  as a library (something that gets called actually).
#  Later this and other convenience libs will be bundeled into a real library.

noinst_LTLIBRARIES = libSciFacBaseUtil.la

#  headers and sources
#
#  - headers are listed to allow complete distributions
#
#  - those nameT.h files are actually containing template code
#    they are treated as headers thus automake requires them to have
#    .h suffix (reason: automake <= version 1.4 can only treat headers
#    well across directories)

libSciFacBaseUtil_la_SOURCES = \
        SFRefCounted.h \
        SFRefCountedT.h \
        SFRefCounted.cpp \
        SFException.h \
        SFExceptionT.h \
        SFException.cpp \
        SFObserver.h \
        SFObserver.cpp \
        SFTrace.h \
        SFTrace.cpp \
        SFTraceBuf.h \
        SFTraceBuf.cpp

$(top_srcdir)/Base/src/property/Makefile.am:

(similiar as above)

$(top_srcdir)/Base/src/value/Makefile.am:

(similiar as above)

Thanks for that offer,
Marc