Problem with ltdl.h

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Problem with ltdl.h
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:57:22 -0500 (EST)

I just updated to the latest CVS version of libtool and I noticed two
problems.

1) Even though I defined LT_NON_POSIX_NAMESPACE I still can't get lt_ptr_t
to work.  After looking at the header file I discovered the really is
LT_FUBAR_NAMESPACE.  Either the docs or the header files need to be
changed....

2) I keep on getting...
/usr/local/include/ltdl.h:143: conflicting types for `typedef struct
lt_dlhandle *lt_dlhandle'
/usr/local/include/ltdl.h:143: previous declaration as `struct
lt_dlhandle'

I tried the affending line on egcs 1.1 gcc 2.95 and the gcc included in
RedHat 7.0 and all of them give the same error.

Thanks.
---
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net