Undefined symbols

From: David Reid
Subject: Undefined symbols
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:37:04 -0000

To get BeOS respecting undefined symbols I need to pass --ignore-undefined
to the linker.  I've changed the allow-undefined-flag but it still doesn't
do as it should.  the exact flag I need to pass to gcc
is -Xlinker --ignore-undefined.  How can I do this?

Also, is there a flag somewhere that says that static libraries can be made
from files built with PIC?  This is OK on BeOS so if there is a way of using
it we may as well...

Thanks.

david