RE: to libtool or not: Windows & Unix NSAPI program

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: RE: to libtool or not: Windows & Unix NSAPI program
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:30:14 -0400

Robert:

No, I haven't tried to run Libtool under Cygwin.  If you're
having problems why don't you report the problems to this
list.  Be sure to include what version of Libtool you're
using, I'm not sure when Cygwin support was added to Libtool
and Automake, but it likely isn't perfect yet.  You may want
to try the CVS versions first.  We're more likely to respond
quickly to problems in the current development sources.

Thanks, and let us know how it goes.

Robert