Re: custom wrapper script hooks

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: custom wrapper script hooks
Date: 17 May 2001 22:12:28 -0300

On May 17, 2001, Havoc Pennington <address@hidden> wrote:

> Does that sound like a reasonable feature?

While this has pretty much nothing to do with building and using
libraries, I'll give you that this is a very nice feature, and it fits
in nicely with one of the most important features of libtool, which is
that of helping testing of uninstalled programs, so I'd vote for
installing a patch that implemented it.  Would any other libtool
maintainer oppose to this feature?

I suppose this new switch could be useful not only at library creation
time, but also at program creation time.

Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden, gnu.org}