Re: cygwin libtool breakage

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: cygwin libtool breakage
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:28:33 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary V. Vaughan" <address@hidden>
To: "Robert Collins" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 6:51 AM

> On Monday 04 June 2001  2:22 am, Robert Collins wrote:

I've taken address@hidden out of the cc - it's  not customised at all.
If we need a patch I'll generate one :]. P.S. for porting style issues,
it's probably better to copy address@hidden The main cygwin
list is very end-user full these days.

$ autoconf --version
Autoconf version 2.13

> AC_EXEEXT has been completely rewritten for autoconf-2.50, though I
> understand it also has some new issues with cygwin that 2.13 didn't
have.

I cannot comment :} - Not having 2.50 here. I'll start tracking down the
CC issue.

Rob