Fortran support in multi-language branch?

From: Erik Lindahl
Subject: Fortran support in multi-language branch?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:00:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi people,

We are libtoolizing our fairly large scientific software package.

Since fortran is still significantly faster than c on most architectures
we use f77 for the innerloops and link it with c and assembly routines.

Now, both C and assembly seem to be handled nicely by the multi-language
brach, but for fortran I guess I'll have to hack a ltcf-f77.sh.

Of course I'll try to do that, but if anyone else has already tried
it I'd be happy if you have some tips or tricks to share...

Regards,

Erik

Erik Lindahl, PhD                                address@hidden
Dept. Biophysical Chemistry, Groningen University, THE NETHERLANDS
Phone: +31 50 3634335    Fax: +31 50 3634800
(You can also reach me as address@hidden and address@hidden)
Hi! I'm a mutated .sig virus! Put me in ~/.signature to multiply me!