Re: MLB merge is done! Hurray! -- Fooey ;-)

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: MLB merge is done! Hurray! -- Fooey ;-)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 11:24:51 -0700

"Gary V. Vaughan" wrote:

> Hello Libtoolers!

Hello again.  I guess that means I have some work to do, too :-)

Thanks Gary.  :-)

> Anyway, I would like to declare MLB officially dead, and reopen HEAD for
> development.  I would enormously appreciate any help with draining the patch
> queue (i.e. unapplied patches from the list) so that I can make a 1.4b alpha
> release in the near future.

What should my sync target be?  Current head, or 1.4b?

By the way, I have messages from a few of my "customers"
complaining of various config problems due to out of date
auto* tools.  Now I confess, by platform _is_ four or
five months old, but just how current should it all be anyway?
*sigh*

Cheers and congrats,
        Bruce