Re: Multiple configure.in files with libtool

From: Tod W. Milam
Subject: Re: Multiple configure.in files with libtool
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

This will be distributed for others to use with their applications so I
cannot assume they will link using libtool.  I also am trying to make
it as portable as possible (linux, irix, solaris, freebsd tested so
far) so I guess linking the static library into the module isn't the
answer, either.
I suppose I have to require them to either have shared libraries or to
link the library in with thier application.

Thanks,
Tod Milam
address@hidden