Re: ltmain.sh help please

From: Patrick Shirkey
Subject: Re: ltmain.sh help please
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:33:06 +0900

"Gary V. Vaughan" wrote:

> But is the file that the link points to missing or zero length?
>
> i.e.    $ ls -l /usr/local/share/libtool/ltmain.sh

Sorry about that misread. Simple answer is no.

-------
 ls -l /usr/local/share/libtool/ltmain.sh
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root       138312 Jul 10 02:13
/usr/local/share/libtool/ltmain.sh
-------

Should I be talking to the author of the app about this or are there
some other commands that I can run before that?

Please cc me as I am unsubscribed.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware.
Importing Korean Computer Products to New Zealand.