Re: question about AC_LTDL_SYS_DLOPEN_DEPLIBS

From: Tim Mooney
Subject: Re: question about AC_LTDL_SYS_DLOPEN_DEPLIBS
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:34:58 -0500 (CDT)

In regard to: Re: question about AC_LTDL_SYS_DLOPEN_DEPLIBS, Robert Boehne...:

>> I think the enclosed patch should be correct, for at least recent versions
>> of both Tru64 and IRIX.
>>
>> Tim
>
>Tim:
>
>I added AIX to your list and wrote a test program to test it on
>both IRIX and AIX.  The dependent lib was opened under irix 6.5.8
>and aix 4.3.3.  Here is a slightly revised patch against HEAD.

Robert-

If you send me your test directly, I can test against AIX 4.2.0.0,
and I'll see how it works on Tru64 too.  That will let us remove
some of the "we think this works" from the comments we added.  :-)

I'll let you and the list know the results of the test.  How short
is your test code?  Could it be turned into a macro that could be
shipped with libltdl?

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              address@hidden