Re: question about AC_LTDL_SYS_DLOPEN_DEPLIBS

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: question about AC_LTDL_SYS_DLOPEN_DEPLIBS
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:13:28 -0500

Albert:

It appears to work in my test case under Tru64 4.0f, and according to
Tim's snippet of the documentation.  Is there a problem with my test
case?  Perhaps I'm not testing this correctly, or perhaps you are
referring
to a slightly different situation.  In this case a library is dlopen'ed,
and this library is dependent on another shared library (also in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH).
The way I read this is that if the dlopen'ed library is built by linking
with the dependent lib, the executable doesn't need to be.

Comments?

Rob