Re: question about AC_LTDL_SYS_DLOPEN_DEPLIBS

From: Gary V . Vaughan
Subject: Re: question about AC_LTDL_SYS_DLOPEN_DEPLIBS
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:32:47 +0100

On Friday 13 July 2001 11:25 pm, Robert Boehne wrote:
> I added AIX to your list and wrote a test program to test it on
> both IRIX and AIX.  The dependent lib was opened under irix 6.5.8
> and aix 4.3.3.  Here is a slightly revised patch against HEAD.
>
> OK to commit?

Unless you are reasonably sure otherwise, I'd rather see the case statments
tightened up so that the unproven cases are left with the default (unknown)
value, effectively documenting our collective knowledge about the
architectures in the code instead of in comments.

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
  ())_. Gary V. Vaughan     gary@(oranda.demon.co.uk|gnu.org)