Re: Problems with AIX4 Compiler

From: mcnichol
Subject: Re: Problems with AIX4 Compiler
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:51:34 -0500

You only need to turn on run-time-linking on AIX when
- You link with another library that uses run-time-linking
- You have symbols that are unresolved at link time.

I don't think the nolibpath flag is needed, and my even be overridden
by the libpath flag that comes after it in the versions of libtool I
am familiar with.  Either way, I don't think it will have any effect
on the execute bit.

Dan