Re: minor ltdl.c fix

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: minor ltdl.c fix
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:39:30 +0100

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 07:11:00PM -0700, Michael Pruett wrote:
> Currently tryall_dlopen_module is called with 0 as the argument for the
> parameter prefix, of type const char *.  Doing so without a cast
> results in warnings.  I believe NULL should be passed instead.

Thanks for the patch.  Using NULL opens a whole other can of worms
that we have avoided so far in libltdl  by simply using `0'.  Anyway,
I added the explicit casts to `const char *' on both branch-1-4 and
HEAD which should also fix the warnings you see.

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
  ())_. Gary V. Vaughan     gary@(oranda.demon.co.uk|gnu.org)