Re: MULTI_LIB vs. libtool: who will win

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: MULTI_LIB vs. libtool: who will win
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:04:06 -0500

Marc:

Bruce Korb is currently looking into adding multilib support to Libtool,
and it sounds like you're running into exactly the problems he's
hoping to fix.  ;)  I'm not sure where he is in the process,
so perhaps he can chime in.

Cheers!

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center