demo request

From: Melissa Robins
Subject: demo request
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:06:01 -0500

Dear libtool:

I found your email address on the Internet and decided that since I deal
extensively with clients in your field, I would take a chance and contact you.

My company has recently released cutting edge Contact Marketing Software with
80 000 contact records ALREADY INCLUDED!

Fully Exportable Companies and Contacts, Fax Numbers, Email Addresses, Phone
Numbers, and 50 other categories are included in our Industry-leading Sleuth
Marketing System.

Our system guarantees to increase your profits, and is now available for HALF
PRICE.

Reply (email or call) and request our FREE DEMO and reserve our special half
price offer good for this week only.

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from my address book, and we
promise to discontinue any communications.

Thank you for your time.

Warmest Regards,

Melissa Robins
Solid Shape Systems