multiple rpath

From: F J Franklin
Subject: multiple rpath
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:42:41 +0000 (GMT)

AFAICT, libtool ignores all but the first -rpath argument.

I want to be able to add -rpath to LDFLAGS in my Makefile.am but automake
specifies -rpath automatically and my attempt to specify it gets ignored
(causing problems).

I would like to modify libtool so that it uses the *last* specified rpath
(and, anyway, isn't this the traditional method of interpreting command
line options?). Is there any reason why this shouldn't be done?

Regards, Frank

Francis James Franklin
address@hidden

Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical
universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step
beyond logic.
          --- from `The Sayings of Muad'dib' by the Princess Irulan