help

From: address@hidden
Subject: help
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:00:30 +0200

Hi, I have a problem.
I have to install apache 2.0.4 on my PC ( in which there is  redhat 7.1 ).
I have problems in the installation.
In the INSTALL.txt file there are the steps of installation:

You will need at least:

        autoconf        2.13 or newer
        libtool         1.3 or newer

To build (from src directory):

./buildconf
./configure --with-mpm={dexter,mpmt_pthread,prefork,...}
make

Read ./configure --help for more command line options

For full -Wall debugging do this instead:

env USE_MAINTAINER_MODE=yes ./configure --with-debug [--other-foo]

I have installed libtool and autoconf.
When i launch ./buildconf, the answer in permission denied.
If i change permission to execute, the answer is non-existed file.

How can i resolve this problem?
Please help me as soon as possible.
Tank you.