Re: Problems with AIX4 Compiler

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: Problems with AIX4 Compiler
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:36:56 -0600

Bill:

The problem isn't that the executables can't execute, it's
that they can't find the libraries that they depend on.
Because you're using MPI and mpicc, those libraries
are not in the default search path.  There are fixes for
your problem (if I recall correctly) in the current cvs
sources for libtool.  You can run your programs by setting
LIBPATH to the proper location of libmpi.a until you upgrade
Libtool.

HTH,

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center