RE: libltdl for MinGW32 and native compilers

From: Jon Leichter
Subject: RE: libltdl for MinGW32 and native compilers
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:24:54 -0800

Stefan. I have had the same concerns as you. I have brought up a similar
topic in the past. Even with your patch, DLL_EXPORT is a flawed macro name.
I'd suggest the following patch:

#ifdef LIBLTDL_DLL_IMPORT
# define LT_SCOPE __declspec(dllimport) extern
#elif defined (LIBLTDL_DLL_EXPORT)
# define LT_SCOPE __declspec(dllexport) extern
#endif

Of course, IMHO, references to DLL_EXPORT in ltmain.sh should also be
removed.

Jon