Re: Multiple link directories

From: Albert Chin
Subject: Re: Multiple link directories
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:10:05 -0600

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 10:54:18AM +1100, Gary Hughes wrote:
> Is there anyway to specify mutiple directories for a libtool library
> referenced in a _LIBADD statement?
>
> i.e. Instead of writing
>
> program_LIBADD    =    $(libdir)/libsomething.la
>
> Is there a way of telling automake that libsomething.la may be in any of
> several directories?

What version of automake are you using? This isn't a libtool question
but an automake one. I think automake 1.5 will allow you to specify
separate directories for _LIBADD and handle the dependencies
correctly. You can reach the automake mailing list at
<address@hidden>.

--
albert chin (address@hidden)