RE: C++ exceptions don't work from Cygwin DLLs?

From: Danny Smith
Subject: RE: C++ exceptions don't work from Cygwin DLLs?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 19:10:31 +1000 (EST)

 --- Robert Collins <address@hidden> wrote: >

> [...]
Something like.   The app that catches a dll-thrown exception will of course
also need to link against cyggcc-3.dll

If a dll catches its own exceptions, can use a static libgcc.a.

libgcc.a contains the generic EH code.  My tests with gcc-3 indicates that I
probably also need a part of libsupc++.a (a convenience lib when building
libstdc++.a. ) for C++   Likewise, for ObjC, need libobjc.dll.

Danny

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!