Re: How use --whole-archive ld arg with libtool ?

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: Re: How use --whole-archive ld arg with libtool ?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:14:30 -0500

Alain:

Static libraries don't understand -export-dynamic, it doesn't
make any sense.  If you configure with --disable-shared
then you won't have any modules to dlopen, because
they will be static, and you would already have the resolved
symbols in your executable.

HTH,

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center