ltconfig

From: Antonio Inojal
Subject: ltconfig
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:41:47 -0400

Hello. I wanted to install a new version of libtool in my machine so I deleted /usr/bin/libtool which was old. Without knowing that the new versions require a libtool to exist. Well, the thing is I was trying to install libtool 1.0 but I get the error message that ltconfig cannot check my system type and it does not go on from there. Is ltconfig is program which I can compile on my machine? if so where can I get the source? Or what can I do so that it can check my system type correctly? Thank You very much for your time.
Tony